As part of Pensacola State College’s commitment to the safety of our students, faculty, and staff, the College has implemented an emergency mass notification system. Known as PSC ALERT, the system is designed to deliver time-sensitive emergency messages to devices that were previously not available to the College. PSC ALERT中国老熟女性视频,日本www.在线中文字幕 will now allow us to alert students, faculty and staff about important or potentially dangerous situations using SMS text messaging, voice messaging via any telephone and delivery of email to non-College email addresses. We ask that you take all emergency messages seriously and follow the instructions provided to you.
The College automatically registers all current students, faculty and staff to receive emergency alerts to their campus email address. In order for students, faculty and staff to receive urgent notification alert messages via text, voice and personal email addresses, they must setup their profile online.
Students can setup their profile by logging into Spyglass, clicking on the PSC Alert icon and entering their information.
中国老熟女性视频,日本www.在线中文字幕Faculty and Staff can setup their profile by logging into e-Human Resources, clicking on the PSC Alert icon and entering their information.
Please note that Kelly Employees are not automatically registered in the PSC Alert System and will need to email email@example.com to setup their profile.
The PSC ALERT system allows any current student, faculty or staff member to designate several new ways to receive emergency alerts, including SMS text messaging, voice messaging via any telephone number and delivery of email to non-College email addresses.
However, it is important to remember that if you want to take advantage of the new PSC ALERT system, then you must set up your account to specify where you want to receive messages中国老熟女性视频,日本www.在线中文字幕, otherwise you will only receive alerts via your College-provided email account as in the past.
One great feature of the PSC ALERT system is that you can set up your account to receive alerts through multiple telephone numbers and email addresses. This means that you can receive text messages on a cell phone, email on a tablet, desktop computer or smart phone, or spoken voice messages on a landline telephone or answering machine. You can also set up your account to include contact information for parents, spouses, children and other significant individuals you want to receive emergency alerts regarding PSC.
Please use your assigned college email address to log in.
- Faculty / Staff – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Students – (email@example.com)
Q: What is PSC Alert?
- PSC ALERT is a mass notification system comprised of email, voice, and text messaging that is designed to send emergency messages to thousands of individuals, in minutes. The emergency messages will be sent via a system provided by Regroup.
Q: Who can sign up for PSC ALERT voice and text messages?
- If you are a current PSC student, faculty or staff member and you wish to receive emergency alert messages at locations other than your College-provided email account, then you are eligible to update your personal profile information in order to add additional email addresses and phone numbers for yourself and other individuals you wish to receive the emergency alerts from PSC ALERT. Users may include contact information for parents, spouses, children and other significant individuals.
Q: Who Implements PSC ALERT?
- PSC ALERT is managed through the Public Safety Office at Pensacola State College.
Q: How do I sign up for the PSC ALERT system?
- Students can setup their profile using Spyglass. Faculty and Staff can setup their profile using e-Human Resources.
Q: What Kind of alerts will be sent?
- The system will only be used to distribute information regarding emergencies that dictate immediate action. Examples of alerts include severe weather, class cancellations due to College closure, building evacuations, dangers requiring lock-down or shelter-in-place, or other emergencies requiring immediate action. The message will direct you where to go for further information or what action to take. The amount of information sent by the PSC ALERT system via text and voicemail will be limited, so in most cases users will be directed to the home page of the PSC website at myeebo.com for detailed information. Following a warning, the alert system may be used to provide additional messages or an “all-clear” announcement. PSC ALERT will also be tested on a routine basis.
Q: How does PSC ALERT work?
- PSC ALERT is a hosted and managed system. You will not need special hardware or software to receive messages. It is a multi-modal service that can disseminate emergency messages through:
- Email: An alert message will be sent to your official campus email address. You can also specify additional email addresses for receiving these alerts via your personal profile.
- SMS Text Messages: Faculty, staff and students may choose to register multiple text-capable cell phone numbers for receiving SMS text messages through PSC ALERT.
- Voice Messages: Faculty, staff, and students may choose to register multiple landline or cell phone numbers for receiving recorded messages through PSC ALERT.
NOTE: You will receive emergency alerts to all phone numbers and email addresses registered with PSC ALERT. (Remember to include all additional individuals who need to receive a PSC ALERT via your personal profile.)
Q: Are there any costs involved?
- If you do not have a text messaging contract as part of your cellular service, there may be a small charge for any text message that you receive. You should check with your cell phone carrier to determine what these costs may be.
Q: Will my contact information remain secure, and will it be used for any other purpose?
- The information collected for PSC ALERT is securely maintained and will not be shared. It is only used for notification of emergencies requiring immediate action.
Q: How can I recognize messages from PSC ALERT?
- Messages will be generated from the following sources:
- Email: Sent from PSC ALERT will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMS Text Messages: Text messages will be sent with “PSC ALERT” and come from (850) 484-1000.
- Voice Messages: The phone number you will see in your caller ID will be (850) 484-1000. You should program this number into your phone so you will immediately recognize it as an urgent call.